APC Online UPS Smart RC 1000 VA
APC Online UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA).
Capacity 800Watts / 1.0 kVA
- APC Online UPS Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- APC Online UPS when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- APC Online UPS Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
|Model||APC SMART-UPS RC 1000VA 230V|
|Technology||Double Conversion Online|
|Input Voltage Range (Load < 50%)||230|
|Input Voltage range ((Load > 50%))|
|Frequency||40 - 70 Hz|
|Power factor||3 : 1|
|Output Voltage||220, 240|
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|THD (Liner load)||%|
|THD (Non-Linear load)||%|
|Overload Capability||800Watts / 1.0 kVA|
|Wave form||Sine wave|
|Efficiency (Battery Mode)||85 - 90 %|
|Ambient Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Dimensions of Product||220mm X 145mm X 400mm|